When designing this meal I wanted to figure out how to keep things simple and utilized vegetables from my garden that were left over from the night before. I think this is an excellent selection of ingredients. Many of the vegetable items can be substituted based on what you have available at home.
- High Temperature Spatula
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cup
- Cutting Board
- Pan Spray
- 8-10 inch Non-Stick Saute Pan
- Oven (Set on Broiler (Hi) or Temperature of 450-475)
- 1 cup Egg Whites
- 1 cup Zucchini (Small dice, can substitute yellow squash)
- 1/2 cup Dice Tomatoes or Grape Tomatoes Sliced in halve
- 1/4 cup Green Bell Peppers (Small Dice)
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (Small Dice)
- 1 T Dry Herb Seasoning (No Salt lie Mrs. Dash)
- 1/2 Tsp Morton’s Lite Salt
- 2 Tsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tsp Hot Sauce
- 1 cup Fresh Orange Juice
- 1 slice Wheat Toast (40 Calorie Only)
- 1/2 cup Fresh Strawberries
- Preheat Oven/Broiler to needed Temperature
- Heat Skillet on a medium high temperature, Spray with No Calorie Pan Spray
- Add Onions, Zucchini, Bell Peppers to skillet and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add additional spray if needed.
- Add Egg Whites, let sit for about a minute then add salt and herb seasoning.
- Add Tomatoes and Parmesan Cheese
- Place in oven/broiler and finish off, until lightly brown 2-3 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest before serving, with toast, juice and fresh strawberries. (Handel will be Hot, be careful not to burn your self) Spice it up with a little hot sauce or your favorite salsa.